luni, 16 aprilie 2018

POLENOPLASMIN Product under license Deniplant (R)

POLENOPLASMIN Product under license Deniplant ®


The nutrient supplement containing lyophilized pollen from the plants deniplant, roscove powder and beer yeast


Due to the rich composition of amino acids, vitamins and minerals, the polenoplasmin product offers various possibilities to balance the processes that occur at the nerve cell and plaque neuromuscular disease and dopamine as its neurotransmitter is may be responsible for many neurological disorders,


For affections with veterinary and related case law


Puppy with spine and paralyzed with back legs ... I just talked to you about my breed puppy
amstaff. I would be very happy if I could get in possession the pollenoplasmin drug.
Please send me details on which address I could send the money to and if you can send me your medicine or pray someone from Romania.
Thank you in advance ... 
details ..

He began with placards, pain until he could keep on legs .... details ..


The paralysis started at 6 weeks after she gave birth to 5 puppies one day to the next he could not go and he could not stand up back legs ... 
details ...
 

the Austrian puppy who paralyzed her back legs ..... 20 doses of polenoplasmin were given to her in 8 days The first 4 days three times a day, then 2 times a day .... details ..



Price 45 euro  30 capsules

                          
For human-specific affections and related cases


My first contact with the bees, I could say it's been since I was born, because at that time my father had two hives in the yard.
My mother laden with the fear of bees, was never agree this activity. Every time my dad walks to the hives, we the children were hiding in the house and watching the glass as they dressed in
white gown, put his "cosmonaut" mask on his head and fumarnita in the hand was approaching the hives and opened the lid. The bees seemed to dance around him without doing anything, though he simply steals their honey. This fascinated me so much that I wanted to do it too 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu